Maccast 2017.01.28 - Amigos Episode
- Blue Apron
- Blue Apron is the #1 fresh ingredient and recipe delivery service in the country.
- Some of things we’ve enjoyed most about the Blue Apron service
- The convienice. With our hectic lives and busy schedules it’s not always easy to plan and shop for a meal
- Blue Apron allows us to schedule the days we want our food delivered
- It’s ready when we are and all the ingredients, seasonings, and everything we need is included.
- Just prep and cook for a delcious meal
- Portions are perfect and you’re not wasting food.
- Quality and freshness of the ingredients
- They source everything locally and it comes direct to you.
- It’s not been sitting in weahouses and on trucks for weeks.
- Choices and variety have been great.
- Each week they select meals from the menu they think you’ll enjoy, but you can also go in anc change or select what you’d like
- The included recipes are also easy to follow and you can keep and remake your favorites.
- Best of all as a Maccast listener you can try out Blue Apron for free.
- Big thanks to Blue Apron for supporting the Maccast.
Apple’s content strategies for Apple Music, etc.
- What do you think about Apple Music becoming a “pop culture experience”
- What about rumors of Apple possibly producing movies and original scripted series.
- Mac Rumors
Apple in 2017
- What do we think about how 2016 went and what are out hopes for 2017
“Enhanced” Siri in iOS 8
- Improved speech recognition and better contextual understanding
- Leveraging advance AI and machine learning
- I’d like to see more reliance on voice responses and less reliance on screen information
- Does Apple release a “stand alone” Siri box for the home?
Things of the Moment
Maccast AirPod Giveaway
- I’m giving away a set of AirPods
- How to be eligble?
- I’ll give away the Airpods and notify the lucky recipient on February 14th.
- Thanks to my sponsors
- Gazelle. The fast and simple way to sell your used gadgets! Find out what your used iPhone, iPad and other Apple products are worth at Gazelle.com.
- Keep emails coming. Audio comments.